Terms & Conditions
1. Information About Us
www.tenderisthenight.co.uk is a website operated by Tender Is The Night Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 10351402.
2. Use of Our Website
3. Password/Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Tender Is The Night shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights contained in this website. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. All the content on this website are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
You may not copy, broadcast, republish, download, reproduce, post, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of the website in any way or for any reason other than your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create any work derived from the website. If you wish to request permission to use any content of the website, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting written permission. We reserve the right to refuse all or any requests on whatever grounds and we are not obliged to give you reasons for our refusal.
You must not create any links to our website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to create a link to our website, please contact us at email@example.com
5. Accuracy of Content
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Submission of Content
These content standards apply to photographs and any and other material which you may contribute to our website. By submitting content including photographs to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have all the copyright, trade mark or all usage rights of the content.
- You are the person featured in the content or have the express consent of the person featured to submit the content to us.
- You comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which the content is submitted.
By submitting content to us you grant Tender Is The Night Ltd. a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content (in whole or part) on our website. Should we wish to include the content submitted by you in printed media or any other forms of media other than our website, we will request your written permission.
If you wish at any time to remove from our website the content you have submitted, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to indemnify and hold Tender Is The Night Ltd. and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit to us.
We reserve the right to post or remove any content sent to us from our website at our discretion without prior notice.
7. Breach of Use
8. Damage to Your Computer or Other Devices
Tender Is The Night Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use this website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the website.
9. Links from our Website
From time to time, we may include links to other websites or resources operated by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-website pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites. We are not responsible or liable, for any damage, loss or offence caused by the use of or reliance on such external websites.
10. Our Liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this website.
Nothing in these terms shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
Any matter that arises out of your use of this website shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Tender Is the Night Ltd ("we" or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our site to submit information to us you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
14. Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process data about you, including the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, the resources that you access and other communication data.
15. IP Addresses and Cookies
16. Storage of your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. All information provided by you to us and kept by us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and we are not responsible for any breach of data security which is beyond our reasonable control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
17. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in various ways, including:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device on which you access our site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
18. Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may, for the purposes set out in this policy, be disclosed to:
- Successors in title to our business;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may process your personal information on our behalf when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us; and
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
19. Your Rights
You can unsubscribe from further emails from Tender Is The Night Ltd by using the unsubscribe facility on any promotional e-mails that we send you, or by editing the contact preferences for your profile on our site. You can also unsubscribe from any post mailings by emailing us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.